Teach For Us
Do you have expertise that you’d love to share with others?
We need enthusiastic, knowledgeable instructors for a variety of different classes:
- Short-term certificate programs: career areas such as welding, manufacturing, CDL, human services, and construction
- Health-related classes: CNA, EMT, basic life support, continuing training for health professionals
- Discover U classes: personal interest classes related to arts/crafts, wellness, or recreation
- Professional development courses: training related to technology, supervising and leading others, or special certifications
- Adult Education & Literacy classes: High School Equivalency Diploma preparation, basic skills instruction (math, reading, computer literacy), and English as a Second Language
- Career readiness classes: job interviews, effective communication, networking
Instructor needs for classes vary. Hiring requirements for each category vary, as well.
The participants of NIACC Continuing Education classes include job seekers, employees of business, industry, and non-profit organizations, as well as community members who want to make the most of their free time and discover new hobbies and interests. Classes are held at the NIACC main campus, NIACC’s outreach/satellite centers, and at other partner organization locations.
If you have a passion for a specific subject and you would like to teach for Continuing Education, please fill out the Interest Form.